Field Technologist Canada
Operations - Canada, Grande Prairie
RCP-001326 - Deadline: August 31, 2021 2021-08-31
A world class company
Welltec is a diverse company with employees from more than 50 countries. This contributes to our unique atmosphere with a global dimension and yet a strong local foothold at the various bases.
Our technologies and services are for the global market, but our solutions are local and tailored to each client. To achieve this, we depend on highly trained and motivated employees.
Our policy is to hire locally and work globally. We therefore recruit where we operate and train our employees at the Welltec Academy supplemented with external training from third parties as needed.
The global dimension offers a range of opportunities for those who are motivated by a challenging and multicultural environment where employees come with very different backgrounds but with a common wish to collaborate and succeed.
The main purpose of the Field Technologist/Engineer is to gain the knowledge and competencies.
- Shall support operations as instructed by assigned mentor
- Assist in carrying out operations as documented in operational program
- Assist in maintenance and repair of Welltec equipment at Welltec facilities and on location as required
- Complete as assigned the FT competency education program dictated by Welltec Academy and all other relevant training required by the local base and authorities
- Educational degree in engineering or industry experienced technologist/engineer/Trade Diploma
- Bi or multilingual is an advantage, willingness to learn new languages – English as a minimum
- Capable of working at height
- Well site experience (successful break out job and break out interview - experience running tractor conveyance solution services & deemed competent an asset
- IT knowledge (internet, Dynamics, Microsoft Office)
- Advanced services as required
- Willing to travel globally is an advantage
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Welltec® is an equal opportunities employer. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate.
Also, Welltec® offers a competitive compensation package, including pension, health insurance and group life insurance.
If you are interested in the position submit your resume and cover letter online or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org