Operations - Denmark, Esbjerg
RCP-001321 - Deadline: 2021-08-16
A world class company
Welltec is a diverse company with employees from more than 50 countries. This contributes to our unique atmosphere with a global dimension and yet a strong local foothold at the various bases.
Our technologies and services are for the global market, but our solutions are local and tailored to each client. To achieve this, we depend on highly trained and motivated employees.
Our policy is to hire locally and work globally. We therefore recruit where we operate and train our employees at the Welltec Academy supplemented with external training from third parties as needed.
The global dimension offers a range of opportunities for those who are motivated by a challenging and multicultural environment where employees come with very different backgrounds but with a common wish to collaborate and succeed.
You will be part of a new department being established near our existing factory in Esbjerg.
You will help set up the team and have a huge influence on the team culture and work environment. Therefore it is important that you are team minded and have great collaboration skills, but still can work independently. This is an excellent opportunity to really influence your own work day.
To further strengthen and support our operations offshore Denmark and on the European Continent, we are looking for highly motivated Field Engineers.
- Prepare and execute complex onshore and offshore operations across the European Continent
- Perform job load-out and rig up/down at wellsite
- Follow detailed processes and procedures to maintain an industry leading level of service quality
- Uphold a high level of customer service at all times
- Undertake technical, safety, and shop responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Maintain equipment and facilities in an orderly and workable condition
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a good understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering principals and be able to grasp new technology and ideas quickly
- Has a relevant diploma/degree within petroleum, mechanical or electrical engineering and possible also experience from E-line operations and/or logging tools
- Be a highly motivated individual who approach challenges with a positive ‘can-do-attitude’ and is willing to work under pressure and in varying remote conditions
- Be IT confident and proficient within the Microsoft Office suite and be capable of learning bespoke software quickly
- Be able to complete the standard requirements to travel offshore and must be able to work across the European Continent
Furthermore, we are looking for candidates who are:
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Welltec® is an equal opportunities employer. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate.
Also, Welltec® offers a competitive compensation package, including pension, health insurance and group life insurance.
If you are interested in the position submit your resume and cover letter online via the link below by Monday 16 August, 2021.